Burlington Resident Voter Registration Information: To vote in a Connecticut general, local town or primary election, all voters must register in their town of residence. It is not necessary to register for a political party to vote in a general or local election. Party registration is required to vote in a party’s primary election. Voters can check their registration status at: myvote.ct.gov/lookup.
REGISTER IN PERSON AT BURLINGTON TOWN HALL: Burlington Town Clerk
Burlington Town Hall, 200 Spielman Highway
Burlington, CT 06013-1710
Phone: 860-673-6789 x2
Anita LaChance, Registrar of Voters (D) Phone: (860) 673-6789 ext.217 Burlington Voter Registration Information: https://www.burlingtonct.us
ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION: You can register online if you have a Connecticut driver’s license or DMV-issued non-driver ID. ct.gov/Register-Online-to-Vote
ELECTION DAY REGISTRATION (EDR): EDR permits anyone to register and vote in person on Election Day. EDR is available at Burlington Town Hall, from 6 am to 8 pm. You must be registered by 8 pm to vote and will need to provide proof of identity and residency.
ABSENTEE/MAIL-IN VOTING: In Connecticut, Registered voters can vote by absentee ballot for any of the following reasons:
- Absences from town during all election hours
- Illness or physical disability
- Active service in the United States armed forces
- Religious tenets, that forbid secular activity on election day
- Applications are available at the Town Clerk’s office in Town Hall
- Voters are encouraged to use the secure ballot drop box outside the Town Hall entrance to return their absentee ballot by 8:00pm on Election Day.
- If you have any further questions concerning absentee voting you can contact the Town Clerk at (860) 673-6789 x2 or email@example.com. You can also visit the Connecticut Secretary of State Website at: https://portal.ct.gov/SOTS/Election-Services/Voter-Information/Absentee-Voting